AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rafal quit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He's just focusing on his alt's.
(2011.Dec.14 11:57 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.14 06:00 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.14 05:42 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I usually talk to him. He only gets on once a day does his career and skills and loggs off.

Are you fucking stupid..?? So who the hell have you been "talking" to for the past 8 days..??

He said "usually", guys...calm down...

STFU, go correct some spelling. He also said "He only gets on once a day does his career and skills and loggs off." it's just another example of Dreadwind typing before he thinks, as he clearly is not on once a day.
(2011.Dec.16 03:40 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.14 11:57 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.14 06:00 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.14 05:42 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I usually talk to him. He only gets on once a day does his career and skills and loggs off.

Are you fucking stupid..?? So who the hell have you been "talking" to for the past 8 days..??

He said "usually", guys...calm down...

STFU, go correct some spelling. He also said "He only gets on once a day does his career and skills and loggs off." it's just another example of Dreadwind typing before he thinks, as he clearly is not on once a day.

You mad?
Nope, just a grumpy git first thing in the morning Wink
(2011.Dec.16 09:46 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, just a grumpy git first thing in the morning Wink

Lol it's fine, Your just being Scottish Razz.
I finally decided to stop playing all my account
(2011.Dec.16 12:28 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I finally decided to stop playing all my account

Which part of your account are you going to play?
Last Action: 34 days 9 hours 44 minutes 24 seconds ago

Poor Raf Smirk
He's not the first and he won't be the last
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's