AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: looking for Bringers of the dawn gang members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

shadowinc

i have lost account of all those members and would like to reunite with my freinds from that crime family,please leave a message here so i can find all of you

dayute

Has sorrow ever been back on? Kinda funny you merged with the gang that ran your founder off.

badmanbren

Times change.
I found it funny that you hospitalised your ex familly. Razz Again... times change.
isn't this the wrong forum for such a thread
g2o2d4wp Wrote:isn't this the wrong forum for such a thread

havent seen the gangs reunited section.

shadowinc

as for the merging of shadow gangs and pest goes ,well they was not the only ones that had something to do with her leaving,so all those thinking it was just pest no it was all highier players in general that run her off with the lil hospitalizing in the shot out comp,,and for is this the wrong place to post it,well you post what you want and i will do the same,and if you can find where it says old gang members reunion place please feel free to tell me where it is
call vh1's bands reunited and maybe they'll do a lame version of AL gangs reunited for you
g2o2d4wp Wrote:call vh1's bands reunited and maybe they'll do a lame version of AL gangs reunited for you

LOL, very clever.

shadowinc

499er g2o2d4wp

Userid: 7630

Level: 17

Epic 499ers
call vh1's bands reunited and maybe they'll do a lame version of AL gangs reunited for you
maybe you can talk with pest and take a trip down memery lane,lol
seems you already tried to do that

8:05 am Shadowguard attacked you and it ended in a stalemate.

I'm not scared of the hospital. if you can't take a joke then I'm sorry. you have to know it was funny though
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's