AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: looking for Bringers of the dawn gang members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Loki

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The guy wants to find some of his old gang members and is ridiculed. He comes back with a one liner and people say he can't take a joke. I thought the memory lane comment was funny. Who can't take a joke?
It would be a joke if he didn't hit actually me but joked about it only

shadowinc

lol oh so funny of a joke ,your a real funny guy,but as for the hospital i had nouthing to do with that and was not sayoing anything like you was going to revisit it,but you do seem to be a lil more respectful to other players,but i guess all has their own way of being funny at leats you can laugh at your own jokes
right on to me i'm eddie murphy

mudpies

walk slowly and carry your careful stick.

shadowinc

as for walking lightly and carring a careful stick,well the othere 499er member needs to play his games with somebody else
1) if you are not a moderator then dont tell people they posted in the wrong section. We have forum moderators for that and they can move it if they feel the need to.

2) If the only reason you are posting is to get some attention brought to yourself and you have nothing to offer to the thread then why post. this tactic only lkeads to people getting angry and some spending time in the hospital. which by coincidence only im sure only leads to more whining and complaining.

3) I think this thread needs to be locked before it gets out of hand.
deffo off subject....where are you sorrow Smile

shadowinc

just looking for old freinds and then you got evertbody thinks they are a comady king,lol,they need to stay in school or keep their daytime jobs

Scorpious

I agree with you there bud. I think people should have left this post alone too if it didn't apply to them instead of trying (Key word TRYING) to be funny. Seems many people end up making epic mistakes in this game toward others and then do not like it when hospitalized. Sure, they may get a chuckle from people for their "Original" names at the time but it does get old after awhile.

I hope they too keep their day jobs because if not their families will suffer through hard times when the cash stops flowing in. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's