AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Find the Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok.... so I am doing this again. And right.... to those who wasted EP the first time, I am sorry. That was the end result of too much vicodin.

The inactives (same ones I was going to send money to) Are....

All level 1s.
All in downtown decatur.
All are in a series numerically.

After one week, if no one finds them, I will give you the first # of their user ID.

If after the second week, no one finds them, I will give the second digit of their user id #.

After that, it should reduce the # of possbilities to less than a thousand. and 4 in 1000 is more than fair.

Money goes to them tomorrow. I will also have cipher note that I have sent money to each of them. I will place 500k on EACH inactive.
Cash is on the inactives. Note the cash on players in the game stats is now 2 mil higher
no one cares you money wasting faggot.

Who else but Inpace.
I think you're lying.
here's a hint, the first 9,999 can be excused as if you gave their first to id numbers it'd only be 100 not 1000. happy hunting.
I can confirm that he did indeed send the money out.
BUUUUUMP!

Find those inactives, find the money!
I'll do the first hint early, just to narrow it down for people.

1 _ _ _ _
Dude.....why to spend energy points now???....after 3 digits maybe someone will play your lame game, till then, a rational player don't give a fuck about your money....bye bye
(2011.Nov.27 08:59 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Dude.....why to spend energy points now???....after 3 digits maybe someone will play your lame game, till then, a rational player don't give a fuck about your money....bye bye

What makes you think you have to spend EP to find them? spend a few minutes going thru inactives, find 4 in a row that are level 1, in DD, and are grouped together numerically (11111,11112,11113,11114) test ONE of them. there is maybe 1 group like this in every 150-250 players....

It's fine tho, be lazy. Not like the cash would help you this late in the game anyways.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's