AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Find the Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011.Nov.27 09:10 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.27 08:59 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Dude.....why to spend energy points now???....after 3 digits maybe someone will play your lame game, till then, a rational player don't give a fuck about your money....bye bye

What makes you think you have to spend EP to find them? spend a few minutes going thru inactives, find 4 in a row that are level 1, in DD, and are grouped together numerically (11111,11112,11113,11114) test ONE of them. there is maybe 1 group like this in every 150-250 players....

It's fine tho, be lazy. Not like the cash would help you this late in the game anyways.

ive been looking bro, but im finding alot more potential groups then that. within ids 10000-10500 there are over 25 matches.
Cool contest, but the number are to vast.
is gonna take fucking ages.
I put 2 mil of my own cash up for grabs, and I am supposed to make it easy?

Christ you guys are a tough bunch Wink
im getting there, ive done over 70mugs today :\
(2011.Nov.27 11:26 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]im getting there, ive done over 70mugs today :\

BigNick's Littledick? I don't recall taking any applicants to be my penis.
Someone just asking a good question, so I thought I would share.

Pending accounts do count.
(2011.Nov.28 05:10 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.27 11:26 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]im getting there, ive done over 70mugs today :\

BigNick's Littledick? I don't recall taking any applicants to be my penis.
Someone just asking a good question, so I thought I would share.

Pending accounts do count.

This deserves an ass whipping.
two of the users are in fed jail.
done.
who else but inpace.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's