AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credits and the Inequality Between Donators & Non-Donato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Thor

I agree, Pullo and a few others have an online time I can only dream of having (my job doesn't let me log in to AL, not even the forum...) and that's at least half the reason he is #1 right now.

westendtm

hydro9226 Wrote:I agree, Pullo and a few others have an online time I can only dream of having (my job doesn't let me log in to AL, not even the forum...) and that's at least half the reason he is #1 right now.

So we are all mortals :-) is that what ur telling me JP?

G

Dormagonn

I have a plan to be in top five by the end of 2008 Biggrin
woops, did I say that out loud?....

Twisted

Thor

westendtm Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:I agree, Pullo and a few others have an online time I can only dream of having (my job doesn't let me log in to AL, not even the forum...) and that's at least half the reason he is #1 right now.

So we are all mortals :-) is that what ur telling me JP?

G
Yes we are and these threads about making the non-donators even or close to the donators have to stop, it's getting annoying.

p.s. Don't forget that Zen is God and she might be immortal, at least until we find in what district she's sitting. Twisted

westendtm

All I am saying Thor is that refferals from non donors should count more into your referral list then they do now.

Only a few lauzy pts for lvl 5 and 10...thats not enough. For ex I want to donate part of those credits to the player him/herself...what am I donating 10 credits?

Lets get real and lets make something work for the referral system :-)

G

Thor

I guess a few more points would be cool, especially for those lvl 10 and 20 (and 35??). 10 creds for a guy working a few months to get to 20 is not much but it's still better than a 100 bonus at sing-up and nothing after that.

mudpies

or you could get nothing for your referrals.

maybe if I complain enough my boss will double my salary.
mudpies Wrote:or you could get nothing for your referrals.

maybe if I complain enough my boss will double my salary.

or fire you Smile when he finds out you're really just working on al Wink

mudpies

man, I wish I could still play at work. I miss working side by side with ghostrider and getting paid to kick daredevils donkey.

Scorpious

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait til the day that I can do that on a regular basis. HEHE
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's