AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ElevenBot Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
yea i do.

and its more that i been playin five years and cant keep up with ppl play for 2 because of finances. shouldnt u be shuttin up and suckin my dick?
(2011.Nov.14 06:50 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]yea i do.

and its more that i been playin five years and cant keep up with ppl play for 2 because of finances. shouldnt u be shuttin up and suckin my dick?

so, you are mad that others make more $ than you.

also, your "5 years" is in sporadic chunks. i know, i know...it's cause you lead such an eventful real life that you don't have time to invest it on here...yadayadayada...

but that being said, it's not all finances then is it?

shouldn't you be sucking dick on the corner?
only cuz u didnt show up for work today
Someone missed their nap time today

I've never donated, and by december's end, I'll have 17 endu and the beach house. The more time you spend bitching the less you'll end up with.
(2011.Nov.15 11:21 AM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]I've never donated, and by december's end, I'll have 17 endu and the beach house. The more time you spend bitching the less you'll end up with.

+1 !
(2011.Nov.15 11:21 AM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

I've never donated, and by december's end, I'll have 17 endu and the beach house. The more time you spend bitching the less you'll end up with.

well you are level 53 and prob make a ton of money. thats the way to do it if you dont donate i tell people that erry day
i call bullshit on this. i only bitch about shit between refreshes, when i cant be criming or leveling
(2011.Nov.15 11:28 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i call bullshit on this. i only bitch about shit between refreshes, when i cant be criming or leveling

ya i fail to see a correlation
(2011.Nov.15 11:23 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.15 11:21 AM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

well you are level 53 and prob make a ton of money. thats the way to do it if you dont donate i tell people that erry day

I agree, and do the same. It's really not that hard to find out, and even easier to do.

(2011.Nov.15 11:32 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.15 11:28 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i call bullshit on this. i only bitch about shit between refreshes, when i cant be criming or leveling

ya i fail to see a correlation

Here's a correlation for you: compare a list of people who constantly gripe about perceived inequities and people who are bad at this game. I'm sure you'll find a fascinating overlap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's