AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloffame....atricksday

how does shadow55 get a tag for most beers downed (by drinking a ton of the cheap beers), but zeon doesnt get a tag for best BAC (the reason for the contest to begin with)?
or the xmas contest.
I thought this was pretty strange too. I vote Zeon gets his tag, now that we have an active admin. could you mak this happen please Cipher?

And for the record I was drinking the deerest beers, I went all out on that contest, all my bail spent was on that day lol
as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?
(2011.Nov.03 12:51 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?

+1

I agree, give the chap some time, how do you know Zeon wont get a tag? Just seems your rushing the guy!

Cipher dont let these guys work you to death!
(2011.Nov.03 03:46 AM)Reknak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.03 12:51 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?

+1

I agree, give the chap some time, how do you know Zeon wont get a tag? Just seems your rushing the guy!

+1
The last thing I want is too tip his work load. But he won't get it otherwise. And I worked hard for my tag so im sure he also deserves his.
adding a tag for a user == go to tag's table in db, add user_id of user who gets tag, then write 5 words about tag. /end

(that is if the game has a schema which even makes sense to begin with)
Tags that are owed are definitely coming.
(2011.Nov.03 03:46 AM)Reknak Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

I wasn't rushing anyone. Just pointing out shit that doesn't make sense. I have lots of stuff I could mail snorkel but im letting him do his thing and once most of the easy/simple items have been addressed.....then ill send him some ideas, complaints, etc. Most have been stated in the forum before so im sure he is aware and working on them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's