AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011.Nov.03 08:03 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.03 03:46 AM)Reknak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.03 12:51 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?

+1

I agree, give the chap some time, how do you know Zeon wont get a tag? Just seems your rushing the guy!

Cipher dont let these guys work you to death!

i want my grenades
(2011.Nov.03 03:49 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.03 12:51 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?

+1

I agree, give the chap some time, how do you know Zeon wont get a tag? Just seems your rushing the guy!

+1

Oh plz, he's been playing the game for a long time and spent months figuring out the game code...if he doesnt know what he's doing by now we're screwed!
(2011.Nov.03 02:03 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

+1

Oh plz, he's been playing the game for a long time and spent months figuring out the game code...if he doesnt know what he's doing by now we're screwed!

lmao!!
(2011.Nov.03 02:03 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]Oh plz, he's been playing the game for a long time and spent months figuring out the game code...if he doesn't know what he's doing by now we're screwed!

LMFAO !
(2011.Nov.02 10:30 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloffame....atricksday

how does shadow55 get a tag for most beers downed (by drinking a ton of the cheap beers), but zeon doesnt get a tag for best BAC (the reason for the contest to begin with)?

it's quite simple actually. shadow55 gave better head than zeon...
(2011.Nov.03 02:03 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

+1

<3 howl
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's