AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What have i missed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i see alot of the big dogs are gone...
wow ok now i know i have missed something jeez wake the hell up people.
(2011.Oct.06 06:16 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]i see alot of the big dogs are gone...
wow ok now i know i have missed something jeez wake the hell up people.

zen quit
i doubt that...if she did whos running the game?
its being run but many ppl are pissed there isnt new stuff to do all the time ,even ppl that are lower levels than you or i .
cyper is supposed to be the new coder , hes done some things but not a whole bunch but did some decent things.

hope that helped
so did he buy the game or is it just a stagnant game now?
zen still owns it but isnt as active or reply worthy as she was years ago , but i wouldnt call it stagnant yet
hmmm ok just seeing if it is worth me even returning and playing
(2011.Oct.06 07:06 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]i doubt that...if she did whos running the game?

Ken M..
Ken m is zens significant other. Always has been. Donations have always gone to that pay pal accountt since I was 10 days old.

As a side note Bender owns the game now

Furthermore psychotic is still a fucking faggot and I would still suck his ex wifes pussy til her forehead collapsed
(2011.Oct.06 11:24 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Ken m is zens significant other. Always has been. Donations have always gone to that pay pal accountt since I was 10 days old.

As a side note Bender owns the game now

Furthermore psychotic is still a fucking faggot and I would still suck his ex wifes pussy til her forehead collapsed

correct phrasing is "suck her cunt till her skull caved in"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's