AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: game time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
has anyone noticed the game time has been speeding up? a few times i'ved tried to time my trains/crimes, and ive been 2 whole minutes off or more. sup wit dat?
(2011.Sep.12 05:03 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]has anyone noticed the game time has been speeding up? a few times i'ved tried to time my trains/crimes, and ive been 2 whole minutes off or more. sup wit dat?

Ganja.. can't trust the stuff
maybe on oversight on some new code implemented
(2011.Sep.12 05:03 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]has anyone noticed the game time has been speeding up? a few times i'ved tried to time my trains/crimes, and ive been 2 whole minutes off or more. sup wit dat?

I thought it was just mine. Rolleyes

[Image: unled8qg.jpg]
mines about a minute and a half fast too.

and mine just synchronized with windows time 3 minutes ago.
[Image: news_get%20a%20life_c300e4.jpg]
(2011.Sep.12 07:19 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ][Image: news_get%20a%20life_c300e4.jpg]

lol.

but back to the important issues, mines been about 2 mins off for quite a while now, so i dont think its anything new
AL exists 2 mins in the future
(2011.Sep.12 08:43 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]AL exists 2 mins in the future

It does say in the not-too-distant future...

But, yea, I've noticed the same thing. In fact, it seems like it varies, even, a little bit.
its the server down time that does it , every once in a awhile it resets properly[/align]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's