AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: in your opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
is monk mad?
oh no doubt about it. I had to block his mail. he is obsessing over the whole battleground deal
FUCKING RIGHT

[Image: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.gif]

Jk.

I'm not mad. I'm just not going to let her abuse her powers to fuel her grudge against me.
Yeah monk cause you would never abuse mod powers if you had them.....oh wait..!!

Fucking hypocrite..!!
Lol. Well in this case then I never abused any priviledges you would all just be banned for rule number 8 hahaha fuck you mac.
in both ways he is mad ...mad and nuts

just sayin ...weak thread that wants to be an s-n-l skit

discuss
(2011.Sep.03 03:50 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]in both ways he is mad ...mad and nuts

discuss

who the fuck are you?
(2011.Sep.03 03:51 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.03 03:50 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]in both ways he is mad ...mad and nuts

discuss

who the fuck are you?

im sorry you cant read ....and im sorry typing it again wont help

oh not a dig on this thread but the 1 that got monk goin
I'm sorry I made you all so mad. I know you would love to see monk as mad as you all were. Suckers!
(2011.Sep.03 03:50 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. Well in this case then I never abused any priviledges you would all just be banned for rule number 8 hahaha fuck you mac.

"Well in this case then I never abused any priviledges " maybe not but to have you crying about " mods power abuse" is a fucking joke, every mod have abused the power at one point ( im not saying jola is) you were the worst. She should just ban hammer you so we dont have to wade through your tears every time we visit the forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's