AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: in your opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011.Sep.03 03:56 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.03 03:50 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. Well in this case then I never abused any priviledges you would all just be banned for rule number 8 hahaha fuck you mac.

"Well in this case then I never abused any priviledges " maybe not but to have you crying about " mods power abuse" is a fucking joke, every mod have abused the power at one point ( im not saying jola is) you were the worst. She should just ban hammer you so we dont have to wade through your tears every time we visit the forums.

Your an idiot Mac. I know your mad about this and that. You will get over it one day.
(2011.Sep.03 03:56 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.03 03:50 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. Well in this case then I never abused any priviledges you would all just be banned for rule number 8 hahaha fuck you mac.

"Well in this case then I never abused any priviledges " maybe not but to have you crying about " mods power abuse" is a fucking joke, every mod have abused the power at one point ( im not saying jola is) you were the worst. She should just ban hammer you so we dont have to wade through your tears every time we visit the forums.

Your an idiot Mac. I know your mad about this and that. You will get over it one day.

Why don't you go make another crying thread and show who's really mad..!!

You know what would be a great update, a filter that meant i did not have to read your stupid ass posts.
(2011.Sep.03 04:00 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.03 03:56 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]

Why don't you go make another crying thread and show who's really mad..!!

You know what would be a great update, a filter that meant i did not have to read your stupid ass posts.

omg mac stop i almost died when i read that ....but a great idea

buy the way mad = ghey right?

then hell ya he is!!!
yea and while you come in this thread riding macs dick thats not "geigh" at all faggot. Your not mad at all Mac. Otherwise why would you have posted right?
(2011.Sep.03 04:00 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would be a great update, a filter that meant i did not have to read your stupid ass posts.

Its called the ignore user option. I think everyone has it.
(2011.Sep.03 04:11 PM)schoolboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.03 04:00 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would be a great update, a filter that meant i did not have to read your stupid ass posts.

Its called the ignore user option. I think everyone has it.

This tosser wouldn't understand.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ya i ride macs dick

no we disagree on many things

just not you
(2011.Sep.03 04:15 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ya i ride macs dick

just not you

Yea we could tell when you came in here riding his dick. Fag.
(2011.Sep.03 04:15 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
ya i ride macs dick

just not you

You mad..?
(2011.Sep.03 04:15 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
ya i ride macs dick

just not you

you mean fag"?" ....and no you cant have a smoke
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's