AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lol x2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The first one got deleted or moved to battlegrounds which I still can't see because Jola got offended?
Battleground...

Btw where is my picture with thread fail???...why only my stupid picture had been deleted?
Sender : Jolabent [8929] online
Date : 3 September 11 @ 3:46:38 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

You didn't see them, now that is quite funny since you responded to me.... I hold no grudge against you Monk, none at all. Really you are just another player in game. We are not friends, that is for sure, or else I would be messaging you all the time and saying hi, like a few people I do message and talk to every day, or even have them on my phone texting people. I don't hold grudges against any people at all, even in real life. I just walk away if I don't like something they do. Too much enjoyment in life to be revengeful. Not worth worrying about and life is too short to stress out about it.

We're not friends.

Oh and shes still holding a grudge.
Just goes to show that jolacunt abuses her privileges and should have never been given any mod position.
(2011.Sep.03 02:22 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I couldnt really give a fuck less about monk but I am super curious why something was removed from the battleground that's what its there for isn't it? No obscene pictures or links is the rule i was told.

As a matter of fact Jola you removed a few of my posts from the battleground that o have other mods tell me they wouldn't have because tye were in the battleground section and werent off topic.

And if he was warned why? I can see posting in random threads bashing a player (which is what I did) but why if you are in the battleground section and dedicate a thread to aaid party what's the harm.

I seem to remember both you and Zen agreeing with me in a situation involving the "harassment" of one player by another in the battle ground section and reversing your decision.

In game is in game. If he is harassing you there there is a report button on your mail. Forms are separate and from what I and apparently the general portion of the al population understand. Teasing another character is acceptable in the battleground section. Unless of course the things player "a" is saying about player "b" are in fact, fact and not just teasing.

Just a few points I've been hoping you would address and haven't. Also if others players did complain. Tell them tough luck because he seems to be well within his privileges as a registered forum user
Isn't that the truth. Her reasoning is that I was harassing her and that just because I insulted her in the place Zen made to insult people it breaks the rules. She also said she would add it to the battlegrounds rule. (may as well remove battleground altogether)

Now I'm not harassing a mod for doing their job just to be clear. I'm exposing a mod who isn't doing their job. I thought the higher authority was supposed to protect my posts from being subject to change. It is ultimately in a designated zone for fighting. Whatever though. I will let the people be the judge.
(2011.Sep.03 02:54 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Battleground...

Btw where is my picture with thread fail???...why only my stupid picture had been deleted?

Jolas a man on a mission.
(2011.Sep.03 03:10 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that the truth. Her reasoning is that I was harassing her and that just because I insulted her in the place Zen made to insult people it breaks the rules. She also said she would add it to the battlegrounds rule. (may as well remove battleground altogether)

Now I'm not harassing a mod for doing their job just to be clear. I'm exposing a mod who isn't doing their job. I thought the higher authority was supposed to protect my posts from being subject to change. It is ultimately in a designated zone for fighting. Whatever though. I will let the people be the judge.
(2011.Sep.03 02:54 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Battleground...

Jolas a man on a mission.

are you feeling a little better now that you've had some time to cool off?
Thanks for the bump. I still don't have my battleground privilege.
Jolacunt isn't the only one who can give you access. Winky
11:14 am Cheetah has granted you access to the Battleground forum.

................. ^^mail him
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's