AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosp minute log (or POI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it would be cool to see how many hosp minutes you have had and given. a POI for the most given and taken would be interesting to see.
who do you think would be at the top?
i dont know....but bender, SB, pun and cheetah are moving up in a couple categories.
would this theoretical log include only hospitilizations, or leaves, mugs ect. ?
im interested only in minutes involved with hospitolizations/zercks. not leaves or mugs.

doc wagon'd minute shouldnt count either. id like it to reflect the actual minutes stated at the end of the fight (in this dream of mine).
(2011.Sep.02 07:19 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]who do you think would be at the top?

LMFaO
(2011.Sep.02 07:19 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]who do you think would be at the top?

LMFaO
Well y could u add leave zerk mug hospitalize not together but in diffrent spots and the number and minutes an how much damage done in each attack in all of them Smile
it would make a good debate...

i think id have over 20,000 hosp mins under my belt.
couldnt is what i meant to say instead of could
Somebody add this poptarts list and mail cipher
how about if its viewed with donator status in your but in your gang logs nondonator when you want to have a most attacks contest for leaves mugs zerks and hosptalizes
and also make sure time date and order it happened r added in it
(2011.Sep.02 07:39 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]couldnt is what i meant to say instead of could
Somebody add this poptarts list and mail cipher
how about if its viewed with donator status in your but in your gang logs nondonator when you want to have a most attacks contest for leaves mugs zerks and hosptalizes
and also make sure time date and order it happened r added in it

entirely too specific. just a number, like this
133 RATsnake 23958.

just an example, i'd like to think that i have well over 30k..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's