AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosp minute log (or POI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd say Pun, SB, and cheeth would be at the top. They've been here longer then most and have been through some hefty hosp wars. Although I'd say Bender is currently gaining ground.
(2011.Sep.03 12:33 AM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say Pun, SB, and cheeth would be at the top. They've been here longer then most and have been through some hefty hosp wars. Although I'd say Bender is currently gaining ground.

I'd say get that dick out of your mouth but it might offend you.
my hosp mins have gone up today Biggrin
(2011.Sep.02 07:08 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]it would be cool to see how many hosp minutes you have had and given. a POI for the most given and taken would be interesting to see.

i honestly support you on this. nust be a first time
(2011.Sep.10 06:47 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.02 07:08 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]it would be cool to see how many hosp minutes you have had and given. a POI for the most given and taken would be interesting to see.

i honestly support you on this. nust be a first time

dont look at ideas as supporting "someone". look at it as supporting the enhancement of the game.
either way this is a fantastic idea
(2011.Sep.11 06:07 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]either way this is a fantastic idea

It would def be fun to see. Cipher is surely all over it.
i would truely love to believe that he is
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's