AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what's the sneakiest thing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

mudpies

what's the sneakiest thing you've done for revenge on AL?

I'll add mine a lil later.

psheehan78

You don't need to wait until later, Rogue already retired Smile

The only sneaky thing I've done is hospitalize Hustla for saying Beetlenorris three times. He said it three times again for a medium stim.
Sneakiest thing?

On more than one occasion I've let players I already had proof were using scripts to keep playing so I could see how they reacted to code changes. I used them to test anti-cheat code without them knowing. Once I was satisfied they could no longer continue, I sent them to fed jail anyway.

Thor

zenith Wrote:Sneakiest thing?

On more than one occasion I've let players I already had proof were using scripts to keep playing so I could see how they reacted to code changes. I used them to test anti-cheat code without them knowing. Once I was satisfied they could no longer continue, I sent them to fed jail anyway.
This is 1 of many reasons why we love you so much!!

Sneakiest thing, hmm. I could I once had very a pure and deep hate the elders but they all knew it and it didn't last as long as some could think so, hmm, nothing, I try to be straight and direct.

Oh ya! I ended 2 wars without telling the leaders I was behind the peace, they thought I was only repeating each other's words. :oops:

badmanbren

erm I so badlly wanna tell you all but I can't lol. It helped me in the game loadssss though.

mudpies

dude, tell us. if it's about US I'll let it slide.

psheehan78

Why don't you tell us yours mud. If it's what I thought it was - I was laughing my arse off watching it unfold. lol

mudpies

yea, it was fun. I was so afraid of a high leveler coming down on me for it.

We were getting pwn'd in a war and their prez demanded way too much money. I was the only one online and really didn't have much of a choice so I payed the money. While I was "gathering my money" I arranged for a stronger player to mug the prez the very instant I transfered the money. Turned out to be a 10 or 20k mug. Can't remember. The prez was ticked off. I felt good.

Biggrin

badmanbren

mudpies Wrote:dude, tell us. if it's about US I'll let it slide.

LOL, nah it isn't I can't remember anything ever even happening between us. So Mudpiesssss is their something sneaky I'm missing here lol. Twisted

mudpies

everyone's sneaky during war. that's what makes it interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's