AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WTB 15000 credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
holla at me.
willing to purchase @ $300/
Bump!

Looking for a whole bunch of credit.
Bump!
to all big spenders walking this way. Ill be buying a shit ton more then this in the foreseeable future, shoot me a mail and we can get a plan worked out.
(2011.Sep.10 06:00 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]to all big spenders walking this way. Ill be buying a shit ton more then this in the foreseeable future, shoot me a mail and we can get a plan worked out.

(2011.Sep.10 05:58 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]im not gonna pay zen to sit on her ass and not only lazily, but god dam rudely ignore us long term players who have stuck around through the 2+ year droubt expecting a couple of drops of rain.

irony'd

Bump for a great buyer!
(2011.Sep.10 06:00 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]to all big spenders walking this way. Ill be buying a shit ton more then this in the foreseeable future, shoot me a mail and we can get a plan worked out.

you will never top the amount of credits i need or the money i have...
(2011.Sep.10 08:26 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]

you will never top the amount of credits i need or the money i have...

I did once tho Wink
i dont think his need has an end to it. how do you top an unending need?
I thought 7 laws were in the free credit market
Crunchy sez.... It wasn't me
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's