AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: anyone looking to borg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mail me i got alot of gp to use to lower your hospital stay
i think that only works for your gang
(2011.Aug.16 10:02 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]i think that only works for your gang

Medical points only work for your gang scientist points work for anyone. I've always used pun or Mr pickels when I wanted out. It'll be nice to have someone else around
(2011.Aug.16 10:06 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.16 10:02 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]i think that only works for your gang

Medical points only work for your gang scientist points work for anyone. I've always used pun or Mr pickels when I wanted out. It'll be nice to have someone else around

i think its a bit premature to advertise this as a level 9 at 150 days old...
let him do his thing, money doesnt come easy for level nines
i got 1000 career point as a scintest to use to lower you borg stay mail me for prices b4 you go in to borg
(2011.Aug.17 08:50 AM)whitetrash Wrote: [ -> ]i got 1000 career point as a scintest to use to lower you borg stay mail me for prices b4 you go in to borg

Let me see...I pay a lot of cash to borg and then I pay to a lot of cash to reduce my hosp time....

Better is take a break and go offline for few hours. Winky
(2011.Aug.17 08:50 AM)whitetrash Wrote: [ -> ]i got 1000 career point as a scintest to use to lower you borg stay mail me for prices b4 you go in to borg

what level scientist are you?
im a lvl 3
(2011.Aug.17 09:46 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

Let me see...I pay a lot of cash to borg and then I pay to a lot of cash to reduce my hosp time....

Better is take a break and go offline for few hours. Winky

then don't use the service, my kind sir.

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's