AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What was the first Gang you were in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2011.Jul.27 09:17 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.27 09:10 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]The Bad Family... can't remember exactly which one. Was not Bad Muthas though.

Koko (kokozoma) sent me $3000 on my first day, told me to hang onto it for him for a minute, and then send it back to him. After that, he sent me $3,000 and took me under his wing with the bad family, when beer store and bad family were one.

For ha-has, here's a few messages he sent me when he first described the game....

Kokozoma Wrote:Do you regularly play any other online games?
If you do then you'll no doubt stop playing many of them, i dropped all of what a played for this game, i wasn't let down, the player do get a lot of say in what is updated and changed, and we have a really good admin who is on the forums all the time. Sharing my knowledge of this game is all that keeps me going really, i really want to help someone out.. If you decide to stay you can probably make the best choices throughout the game.

--------------------

Very clever for your level haha, but you see, you CAN find reliable buyers, it's very rare people will try mug you after the transaction, people like that are beaten down in the community. Hell, you could've even asked me and i'd've paid for them, even at something like 235.

When Zen used to love this game and credits were $235 each on the regular

Cool story, bro. Rolleyes

Precisely.
(2011.Jul.24 05:34 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno what gang but hillium was the prez

hillium was the pres of 36th mafia and one other gang but cant remember the name

as for me i was in The Dragons Dens with Dragon as pres
(2011.Jul.27 11:31 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.24 05:34 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno what gang but hillium was the prez

hillium was the pres of 36th mafia and one other gang but cant remember the name

I think that was before 36's time.
(2011.Jul.27 11:34 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]

i dont think so cause when i was around 200 days old i went to 36 mafia. it was a little 6 man gang ......oh and the other gang he was prez of was one of the US gangs
Dingus for Pres!

RUMSPRINGAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Redwing Soldiers with Coolmcoolieo as the president.
(2011.Jul.27 11:48 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.27 11:34 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]

i dont think so cause when i was around 200 days old i went to 36 mafia. it was a little 6 man gang ......oh and the other gang he was prez of was one of the US gangs

He was pres of a lot of gangs.
the Assailants, run by Milk and Mahtareika, and the only other gang member was BigTree. milk is no longer with us Sad (he doesnt play anymore)
(2011.Jul.27 09:09 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]the Assailants, run by Milk and Mahtareika, and the only other gang member was BigTree. milk is no longer with us Sad (he doesnt play anymore)
wasnt that a triva question on Friendship Day? Winky
first BIG gang i was in was marvel knights. but this was the first gang i was in period Smile
and yes Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's