What was the first Gang you were in?
2011.Jul.25, 11:50 AM
RE: What was the first Gang you were in?
(2011.Jul.24 09:47 PM)Joseph Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.24 07:37 PM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.24 08:52 AM)Joseph Wrote:  VLR

Viva La Resistance.... Ohm was the head of the big gang and there was 3 gangs all together . I was pres of a three member gang .Forget what it was called .Than i moved up to the big gang of VLR and took over when there was only 3 members left of a 12 member gang than joined the bad family naming the gang the bad ass beer store .Than we droped the Bad Ass and just became The Beer Store.. Burp!!!

this is where i started. then went to costra nostras. the back to beer store. then started GBZ

Acooper..You missed out alot there !! What gang where you running? You had a solid gang !! I still dont know why you stoped running a gang???You had a great thing going!! started GBZ ?? is that the gang you ran?? I think you could run a gang still in AL ! Need some more AL players to get things going. Acooper lets see what u can come up with!

he lft out Assassins. thats probably the one you're thinking of.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Jul.25, 12:33 PM
(2011.Jul.25 11:50 AM)filthymick Wrote:  

Viva La Resistance.... Ohm was the head of the big gang and there was 3 gangs all together . I was pres of a three member gang .Forget what it was called .Than i moved up to the big gang of VLR and took over when there was only 3 members left of a 12 member gang than joined the bad family naming the gang the bad ass beer store .Than we droped the Bad Ass and just became The Beer Store.. Burp!!!

this is where i started. then went to costra nostras. the back to beer store. then started GBZ

Acooper..You missed out alot there !! What gang where you running? You had a solid gang !! I still dont know why you stoped running a gang???You had a great thing going!! started GBZ ?? is that the gang you ran?? I think you could run a gang still in AL ! Need some more AL players to get things going. Acooper lets see what u can come up with!

Valgrid GBZ was better than Assassins =187=Ninja
2011.Jul.25, 12:42 PM
(2011.Jul.25 12:33 PM)Batman Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.25 11:50 AM)filthymick Wrote:  

Valgrid GBZ was better than Assassins =187=Ninja

Your moms va jay jay = HUGE!

I smoke crack!
2011.Jul.26, 09:15 AM
x factor

Hi Triad!
2011.Jul.26, 02:45 PM
I actually think that Dissidence was my very first gang
2011.Jul.26, 04:07 PM
(2011.Jul.26 02:45 PM)SxKitten Wrote:  I actually think that Dissidence was my very first gang

Here kitty kitty.
2011.Jul.27, 07:47 AM
Shadow Warlords.
2011.Jul.27, 09:10 AM
The Bad Family... can't remember exactly which one. Was not Bad Muthas though.

Koko (kokozoma) sent me $3000 on my first day, told me to hang onto it for him for a minute, and then send it back to him. After that, he sent me $3,000 and took me under his wing with the bad family, when beer store and bad family were one.

For ha-has, here's a few messages he sent me when he first described the game....

Kokozoma Wrote:Do you regularly play any other online games?
If you do then you'll no doubt stop playing many of them, i dropped all of what a played for this game, i wasn't let down, the player do get a lot of say in what is updated and changed, and we have a really good admin who is on the forums all the time. Sharing my knowledge of this game is all that keeps me going really, i really want to help someone out.. If you decide to stay you can probably make the best choices throughout the game.

--------------------

Very clever for your level haha, but you see, you CAN find reliable buyers, it's very rare people will try mug you after the transaction, people like that are beaten down in the community. Hell, you could've even asked me and i'd've paid for them, even at something like 235.

When Zen used to love this game and credits were $235 each on the regular

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Jul.27, 09:11 AM
(2011.Jul.27 09:10 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  The Bad Family... can't remember exactly which one. Was not Bad Muthas though.

Koko (kokozoma) sent me $3000 on my first day, told me to hang onto it for him for a minute, and then send it back to him. After that, he sent me $3,000 and took me under his wing with the bad family, when beer store and bad family were one.

For ha-has, here's a few messages he sent me when he first described the game....

If you do then you'll no doubt stop playing many of them, i dropped all of what a played for this game, i wasn't let down, the player do get a lot of say in what is updated and changed, and we have a really good admin who is on the forums all the time. Sharing my knowledge of this game is all that keeps me going really, i really want to help someone out.. If you decide to stay you can probably make the best choices throughout the game.

--------------------

Very clever for your level haha, but you see, you CAN find reliable buyers, it's very rare people will try mug you after the transaction, people like that are beaten down in the community. Hell, you could've even asked me and i'd've paid for them, even at something like 235.

I don't think anyone asked.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.27, 09:17 AM
(2011.Jul.27 09:10 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  The Bad Family... can't remember exactly which one. Was not Bad Muthas though.

--------------------

Cool story, bro. Rolleyes

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg