AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: XMAS CONTEST PRIZE IS NEXT?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011.Jul.20 07:12 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.20 07:09 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.20 06:59 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.20 06:57 AM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]Juice: I look better than you

Juice: I dress better than you

Juice: My dick bigger than yours

how do you know any of this?

his gf told him. of course she would say that it is bigger then mine. she told me i was the biggest she had ever had. she also said something about sucking your dick and eating a spaghetti dinner at the same time..... just sayin bro.

did you kiss her after the spaghetti dinner?

only on her anus.
Cocaine is a helluva drug
Affirmative.
(2011.Jul.20 03:10 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.19 09:00 PM)SimonAnything Wrote: [ -> ]I really haven't said much of anything to Zen about a prize yet. If she's busy, so be it. Patience should be rewarded though.

I mailed her right after the results came out to ask if second place got anything and her response was something along the lines of "I don't even remember what I said first place gets" and nothing since

she offered a unique item which is why i actually took an interest in this contest, but then i gave maad loot to my gang member to support him since he was doing much better than i was in the contest.
(2011.Jul.20 10:42 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.20 03:10 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.19 09:00 PM)SimonAnything Wrote: [ -> ]I really haven't said much of anything to Zen about a prize yet. If she's busy, so be it. Patience should be rewarded though.

I mailed her right after the results came out to ask if second place got anything and her response was something along the lines of "I don't even remember what I said first place gets" and nothing since

she offered a unique item which is why i actually took an interest in this contest, but then i gave maad loot to my gang member to support him since he was doing much better than i was in the contest.

I'm pretty sure the contest description specifically said unique weapon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's