AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: XMAS CONTEST PRIZE IS NEXT?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What ya say Zen?
Rank User Eggs Found
1 S|S BenderRodriguez 43
2 DM DamageInc 30
3 S|S MatCauthon 22
4 Link 20

Link was 11 days old there were ppl doing it that have been here for years and they only got one them odds were fucked up
(2011.Jul.07 07:29 PM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]Rank User Eggs Found
1 S|S BenderRodriguez 43
2 DM DamageInc 30
3 S|S MatCauthon 22
4 Link 20

Link was 11 days old there were ppl doing it that have been here for years and they only got one them odds were fucked up

please send all tears to Klaw. he will make sure they go to a good cause. (him using them to jerk it)

just sayin.
So Zenny, what's up with the wrong egg counts and what happened with the special eggs?
The special eggs were probably the ones you got in your inventory now. The other eggs gave in the moment bonuses like cash, humanity, extra career hours, ap and the like. No one probably got jipped, you all just probably didn't know how many "special" eggs you all got.
That would probably be her BS excuse too.
(2011.Jul.07 08:17 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]The special eggs were probably the ones you got in your inventory now. The other eggs gave in the moment bonuses like cash, humanity, extra career hours, ap and the like. No one probably got jipped, you all just probably didn't know how many "special" eggs you all got.

I have both the eggs from two years ago and the current eggs. They both have the same item id and description...
(2011.Jul.07 08:17 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]The special eggs were probably the ones you got in your inventory now. The other eggs gave in the moment bonuses like cash, humanity, extra career hours, ap and the like. No one probably got jipped, you all just probably didn't know how many "special" eggs you all got.

im pretty sure people would be able to remeber how many "special eggs" they got if it hadnt taken months to recieve the items

honestly i could care less i wasnt around and im glad you guys got fucked
(2011.Jul.07 09:13 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]honestly i could care less i wasnt around and im glad you guys got fucked

post of the month
(2011.Jul.06 08:03 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Found 11, 1 in storage. Neutral

Me too...

I was only given one... But I'm pretty certain I found like 8.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's