AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The "To Do" (but will never happen) list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011.Jun.19 10:05 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.19 09:55 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Starting over with new mods who understand how the forum and game works and a slight sense of humor would go pretty far.

But we all know nothing will happen. The URL is up soon. Never to be renewed. Do as you please. Play as you want.

If by "soon" you mean December 2012, I guess that's soon. However, it's on autorenew.

5 months left...
12 20 2012 the mayans predicted the end of AL
(2011.Jun.20 04:24 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]wish she wouldve increased the donator status for newbies, i just got a new referral -.-

[Image: tumblr_m2qfiwdbK41rtfrjgo1_1280.jpg]
Liked the idea of interest for gang vaults and a way to improve the percentage through spending gang points. Or make it like a cd and have to keep the alotted money in there for a period of time. Even make it similar to an organized crime, possobly.
great ideas guys!
keep them coming, It's like free feature requests.
a fight code thats less random. years ago ppl with lower weapons and lower stats than me were hittin 1000+ whereas ive done it once and not yet with my sb1, an allegedly better weapon...
(2012.Aug.09 09:31 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]a fight code thats less random. years ago ppl with lower weapons and lower stats than me were hittin 1000+ whereas ive done it once and not yet with my sb1, an allegedly better weapon...

you need to donate to get the new weapon mang...
its not worth donating
(2012.Aug.11 12:30 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]its not worth donating

then u must find another way
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's