AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The "To Do" (but will never happen) list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
thatd do im not picky Razz
(2011.Jun.19 09:08 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.19 07:58 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]make donator status for one entire month upon registering, instead of 3 days.

i think this would help give the newbies a chance to catch up with the rest of the players and learn the importantance of donator status. altogether a simple addition that would help encourage an increae in the player base.

idk about a whole month, but maybe a week? i think that's a reasonable idea
Starting over with new mods who understand how the forum and game works and a slight sense of humor would go pretty far.

But we all know nothing will happen. The URL is up soon. Never to be renewed. Do as you please. Play as you want.
(2011.Jun.19 09:55 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Starting over with new mods who understand how the forum and game works and a slight sense of humor would go pretty far.

But we all know nothing will happen. The URL is up soon. Never to be renewed. Do as you please. Play as you want.

If by "soon" you mean December 2012, I guess that's soon. However, it's on autorenew.
(2011.Jun.19 10:05 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.19 09:55 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Starting over with new mods who understand how the forum and game works and a slight sense of humor would go pretty far.

If by "soon" you mean December 2012, I guess that's soon. However, it's on autorenew.

Do something for the game slacker.

I love how you'll respond to a pointless post, but nothing about the xmas contest 6 months ago.
Are we expected to forget about it?

isn't that when we are all done for anyway?
why autorenew
so true
maybe thats why zenith isnt doing anything to make the game better?
wish she wouldve increased the donator status for newbies, i just got a new referral -.-
excellent ideas!! hell i might actually get a $5 dollar donator status!!
(2011.Jun.20 09:52 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote: [ -> ]excellent ideas!! hell i might actually get a $5 dollar donator status!!

woot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's