AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: human member v cyborg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
how is this calculated?
Might need to elaborate. If you mean when's the point humans turn to cyborgs, it's under half of what you'd have total for your level and age in the game. Say you just started, donated, borged to 2.50 humanity, you'd be listed as a borg.

If you mean the difference in attack styles, I'm not sure. I don't have borgs.
(2011.Jun.13 04:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Might need to elaborate. If you mean when's the point humans turn to cyborgs, it's under half of what you'd have total for your level and age in the game. Say you just started, donated, borged to 2.50 humanity, you'd be listed as a borg.

thank you, tommi. that was what i was asking.
(2011.Jun.13 04:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Might need to elaborate. If you mean when's the point humans turn to cyborgs, it's under half of what you'd have total for your level and age in the game. Say you just started, donated, borged to 2.50 humanity, you'd be listed as a borg.

Are you positive? I had always thought that it was a clean cutoff of 5?
(2011.Jun.13 04:56 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Your current humanity score is 12.629.

This is what i alway thought as well but i went below that 50% mark at one point and was still human..!!
(2011.Jun.13 05:00 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

I stand corrected. My fault.
(2011.Jun.13 05:13 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.13 05:00 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

I stand corrected. My fault.

i always thought it was a cut off at 5 as well.
Having been a Borg 5 times, I have always seen it switch to Cyborg at 50% of my total humanity to date. No cut off of 5.
Now for one day let's see all the cyborgs own all the humans. World war awakenedlands. Nonstop hosp for 24 hours. we are the resistance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's