AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: human member v cyborg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well Cyborg doesn't mean one is invincible. Many believe the Borgs don't kick in all the time. And there are maybe a handful of active Borgs. So, no....
only 54 total in the game and the majority are inactive.
(2011.Jun.13 05:28 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Well Cyborg doesn't mean one is invincible. Many believe the Borgs don't kick in all the time. And there are maybe a handful of active Borgs. So, no....

whats your opinion on that? do you think they only kick in some times? im thinking about getting rid of some of my humanity and getting a few borgs, but i keep hearing that they're not worth it :/
I would say they kick in at least half the time. Maybe more. But its really hard to tell in randomlands. Humanity is only good as how active you are.
the only real disadvantage i've seen with the borgs, and i've only just noticed it recently, is the time it can take to naturally heal. if you're leveling, you can spend a ton on bars. then again, i didn't get my first borg til i was over 18 humanity.
That would be the humanity causing that not the borg. Smile But yeah, health refreshes are the biggest downfall.

Shadow - you probably will never notice if you get one borg but the more you get the more you will notice.
(2011.Jun.13 06:31 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]That would be the humanity causing that not the borg. Smile But yeah, health refreshes are the biggest downfall.

it's the borg causing it...indirectly. lol
Are more expensive borgs more reliable than cheap ones? I understand the reduced humanity thing.

Are borg ratings similar to other ratings in game. Higher ratings better results?
I think happiness refreshes slower too as you're humanity goes down with the more borgs you get
(2011.Jun.13 07:08 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]I think happiness refreshes slower too as you're humanity goes down with the more borgs you get

yeah
happi refreshes half your level (rounded up) + your humanity (rounded down)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's