AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: this has only just happened right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011.May.22 06:00 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.21 09:55 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]You guys finished off that horde fast.

That would be because people thought it was a contest but it was NOT. There will be NO prizes/ rewards, it was just people wasting energy, credits and candy. What a farce, if like me you don't even want to travel downtown you should also be royally pissed. Evil

As an Englishman i will laugh at this statement. Razz
Like a gym day, this was just something to keep the lemmings jumping and donating for a fake contest.

Her "new coder "? Do you really believe that?
(2011.May.22 06:09 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 06:00 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.21 09:55 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]You guys finished off that horde fast.

That would be because people thought it was a contest but it was NOT. There will be NO prizes/ rewards, it was just people wasting energy, credits and candy. What a farce, if like me you don't even want to travel downtown you should also be royally pissed. Evil

As an Englishman i feel inferior to Mac. Razz

I feel sad for you to SK.
(2011.May.22 06:16 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Like a gym day, this was just something to keep the lemmings jumping and donating for a fake contest.

Her "new coder "? Do you really believe that?

Or is she just saying she has a new coder so she has an excuse why she hasent updated game in ages

Ohh just training the new coder

Ill give ya a tip

TRAIN YOURSELF
Why you guys gotta hate on her so much? She's brought the game this far hasn't she and she has said she has no intention of letting it end now so just be patient and stop being a bunch of dicks. Can't you believe her on ONE thing?
She will continue to say that so chodes like you will continue to donate.

Until she shows something worthwhile she will continue to be called out.
I used a lot of candy canes and refreshes knowing it wasn't a contest. It was nice to have something different in this otherwise stale game, so who cares about rewards. The game is going under anyway, so what good are prizes and tags. Also, it would be unfair to reward prizes when only half the players got a chance to participate. It only lasted for 5 or 6 hours. Just try to enjoy anything zen does while it lasts. Besides, I'm pretty sure what I'm writing now will be gone or edited next time I log on because you know somebody will find a way to consider it off topic. That's just how gay the game has gotten recently, so we shouldn't complain about zen trying something new
(2011.May.22 08:37 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I used a lot of candy canes and refreshes knowing it wasn't a contest. It was nice to have something different in this otherwise stale game, so who cares about rewards. The game is going under anyway, so what good are prizes and tags. Also, it would be unfair to reward prizes when only half the players got a chance to participate. It only lasted for 5 or 6 hours. Just try to enjoy anything zen does while it lasts. Besides, I'm pretty sure what I'm writing now will be gone or edited next time I log on because you know somebody will find a way to consider it off topic. That's just how gay the game has gotten recently, so we shouldn't complain about zen trying something new

Well, with one mod down It should last a bit longer than a day
(2011.May.22 08:51 AM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 08:37 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I used a lot of candy canes and refreshes knowing it wasn't a contest. It was nice to have something different in this otherwise stale game, so who cares about rewards. The game is going under anyway, so what good are prizes and tags. Also, it would be unfair to reward prizes when only half the players got a chance to participate. It only lasted for 5 or 6 hours. Just try to enjoy anything zen does while it lasts. Besides, I'm pretty sure what I'm writing now will be gone or edited next time I log on because you know somebody will find a way to consider it off topic. That's just how gay the game has gotten recently, so we shouldn't complain about zen trying something new

Which Mod is gone? Hopefully Monk.

But yeah... I agree with this stuff. It was fun because it was different. The mods killed the forums who are hemorrhaging this game. If the forums were fun again maybe it wouldn't be so boring around here. Forums are the lifeblood of the game. Without them there is no game!
(2011.May.22 09:11 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 08:51 AM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]

Which Mod is gone? Hopefully Monk.

But yeah... I agree with this stuff. It was fun because it was different. The mods killed the forums who are hemorrhaging this game. If the forums were fun again maybe it wouldn't be so boring around here. Forums are the lifeblood of the game. Without them there is no game!

yah monk got the boot I think his name isn't green anymore I was gone the day it happened. I miss everything
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's