AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 36th chamber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i get annoyed when i read this page... http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-41.html and monk doesn't abide by about half of what is stated there. that's why i stopped posting for all of two days. not your self-proclaimed "burns". and burns, really, what are you a 15 yr old girl? just like your "xD!" it's rather queer if you ask me. but to each their own. i don't molest animal either.

so, if you want to talk about the game, or want to go heads up with us again, i think we'll be more than happy to abide. til then, you and your "burns" mean jackshit to me or anyone else.
(2011.May.18 06:03 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]lol That's why you went running out of the forums with that lame excuse, right? Glenn, too?

The community knows that there's nothing but ash left in the forums from your gang once I'm done with y'all. Need to take your dick out of your Dad and smell the shit.

I mean the coffee. That you aren't shit.

That's what I meant to say.

serious? i got sick of one sided modding. your little "burns" are nothing more then some gay shit you get from the net and claim as your own. i am done arguing with you fat guts. in rural if you want to start shit.
(2011.May.18 06:07 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i get annoyed when i read this page... http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-41.html and monk doesn't abide by about half of what is stated there. that's why i stopped posting for all of two days. not your self-proclaimed "burns". and burns, really, what are you a 15 yr old girl? just like your "xD!" it's rather queer if you ask me. but to each their own. i don't molest animal either.

so, if you want to talk about the game, or want to go heads up with us again, i think we'll be more than happy to abide. til then, you and your "burns" mean jackshit to me or anyone else.
haha you mad bro?
(2011.May.18 07:03 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.18 06:07 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i get annoyed when i read this page... http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-41.html and monk doesn't abide by about half of what is stated there. that's why i stopped posting for all of two days. not your self-proclaimed "burns". and burns, really, what are you a 15 yr old girl? just like your "xD!" it's rather queer if you ask me. but to each their own. i don't molest animal either.

haha you mad bro?

haha, you mad bro?
(2011.May.18 06:07 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i get annoyed when i read this page... http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-41.html

Shed those tears, Spacebird. If you need a shoulder...Find someone else. I only find humor and humility in your downfall.

Talking about queer, you'd know all about that. Keeping cock messages, shifting your Dad's shit, going chode to base with your tongue on these nuts with your imitation.

There's a lot of space outside that closet you play AL from, Bird. Just sayin'.
(2011.May.18 06:32 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.18 06:03 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]lol That's why you went running out of the forums with that lame excuse, right? Glenn, too?

The community knows that there's nothing but ash left in the forums from your gang once I'm done with y'all. Need to take your dick out of your Dad and smell the shit.

serious? i got sick of one sided modding. your little "burns" are nothing more then some gay shit you get from the net and claim as your own. i am done arguing with you fat guts. in rural if you want to start shit.

lol I'm not off hunting you, Glenn. The world knows you can hit a dick in your mouth, and that's about it. Limp-wristed, slack-jacked, reach-around giving fools like you give us all something to laugh at.
(2011.May.18 07:38 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.18 06:07 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i get annoyed when i read this page... http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-41.html

Shed those tears, Spacebird. If you need a shoulder...Find someone else. I only find humor and humility in your downfall.

Talking about queer, you'd know all about that. Keeping cock messages, shifting your Dad's shit, going chode to base with your tongue on these nuts with your imitation.

yet another example of the gay shit that you feel you have to post.

you are just sad really.
(2011.May.18 07:38 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

(2011.May.18 06:32 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

lol I'm not off hunting you, Glenn. The world knows you can hit a dick in your mouth, and that's about it. Limp-wristed, slack-jacked, reach-around giving fools like you give us all something to laugh at.

you mad, bro?
and was that a "burn" or did it go all the way to the top for a "xD!" ? i am not familiar with your form of faggotry.
No, but you are. And easy, too. Love keeping you here for abuse.

You know; That thing your Father did for the first 20 years of your life?
(2011.May.18 07:50 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]No, but you are. And easy, too. Love keeping you here for abuse.

You know; That thing your Father did for the first 20 years of your life?

you mad, bro?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXChD9bfddEC_F53Ulhfl..._tUS7hvE6A]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's