AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 36th chamber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2011.May.18 02:22 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]I like how batidiot says toronto is in quebec and then brugada who's equally as geographically challenged says it's the 'most sense batshit ever made'.

What are you guys smoking that you can't remember where cities are located? I need to get my hands on some of that and roll it in a blunt

CHECK MY FRENCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk68dCUQjzE

I stand by my statement.
tommi eats....er, um, meets kush for the first time...

[Image: 17724704dz0.jpg]

(2011.May.18 02:54 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.18 02:52 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.21 09:31 AM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]Its ridiculous that anyone in a position of devising a resolve has blocked everyones mail etc. How is anything supposed to be worked out if we're just siting here as a gang waiting for you guys to get over yourselves and stop hospitalizing. We all get it at this point, you guys are the supreme hospitalizers...

I'd like to just play the game for a day.. zzz

::passes kush a clean tissue::

you saved that?

not too tough to do a forum search, mod. all i typed in was "kush crying"
you mad bro?
(2011.May.18 03:00 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]you mad bro?

yep, i'm fuming.
(2011.May.18 03:01 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

yep, i'm fuming.

It will pass.
(2011.May.18 03:03 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.18 03:01 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

yep, i'm fuming.

It will pass.

indeed.

now back on the subject of kush and the rest of 36th and their passive-aggressive crying. i, for one, find it hilarious.
Well then its all off topic. All I see is you getting mad.
yep, mad. established already.
Bird...Didn't you run out of the forum after we burned you, AND YOUR ENTIRE GANG, for the good part of an afternoon? All of the usual dickweeds from your guild, including yourself, became absent like the void between yours ears.
(2011.May.18 03:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Bird...Didn't you run out of the forum after we burned you, AND YOUR ENTIRE GANG, for the good part of an afternoon? All of the usual dickweeds from your guild, including yourself, became absent like the void between yours ears.

yup, that's what happened.

look rabbit-rapist, all i saw for three days was "you cannot declare war on a gang with all their members in the hospital." did you ever see that, bunny fucker?

xD!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's