AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: please let tommi win a bunny suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Christmas Story'd
I think he already has one...
You have found a blue Easter egg. This one needs to be prepared by Thomas the Easter Bunny before use.
is it totally random? or is it more beneficial to do low AP crimes for more crimes, or your usual crimes. I guess what I'm asking is if there's any method to the madness
Maybe I can cream fill them for you guys to eat. lol
So your responsible for all the "used" eggs I keep finding!
lame thread.
(2011.Apr.24 04:52 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]lame thread.

please see most other threads these days. i'm sure you will find more of the same
(2011.Apr.24 04:55 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.24 04:52 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]lame thread.

please see most other threads these days. i'm sure you will find more of the same

maybe because shit gets burned an hour after you post it. The forum is dead b/c of you faggot mods. And yeah, this is a retarded thread that actually should have been burned but ironically the mods leave it be. As a shining example of how stupid this game is getting b/c you guys can't just let our posts go and have our banter
(2011.Apr.24 05:01 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe because shit gets burned an hour after you post it. The forum is dead b/c of you faggot mods. And yeah, this is a retarded thread that actually should have been burned but ironically the mods leave it be. As a shining example of how stupid this game is getting b/c you guys can't just let our posts go and have our banter

ok. what was the reason for the dead forum before then? like back when weeb was amod. everyone still complained that the forum was full of garbage. you have always complained about the mods. when weeb was a mod people talked shit about him, but suddenly when he returns now, he was great. maybe the reason for a dead forum is because there is nothing new to talk about. nothing new has been added to the game which makes it hard for people to make thoughtful threads. everytime there is a good idea here, either:
1) it gets shot down by the community
OR
2) more likely, never gets addressed by Zen.

If zen were to make additions, changes, and come with new material, the forum will follow along and spring back to life. But none of us are going to witness this as zen most likely wont address this issue either.
(2011.Apr.24 05:14 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.24 05:01 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe because shit gets burned an hour after you post it. The forum is dead b/c of you faggot mods. And yeah, this is a retarded thread that actually should have been burned but ironically the mods leave it be. As a shining example of how stupid this game is getting b/c you guys can't just let our posts go and have our banter

ok. what was the reason for the dead forum before then? like back when weeb was amod. everyone still complained that the forum was full of garbage. you have always complained about the mods. when weeb was a mod people talked shit about him, but suddenly when he returns now, he was great. maybe the reason for a dead forum is because there is nothing new to talk about. nothing new has been added to the game which makes it hard for people to make thoughtful threads. everytime there is a good idea here, either:
1) it gets shot down by the community
OR
2) more likely, never gets addressed by Zen.

If zen were to make additions, changes, and come with new material, the forum will follow along and spring back to life. But none of us are going to witness this as zen most likely wont address this issue either.

I'm addressing the mod issue. Don't quote me if your statement isn't related to my post
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's