AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: please let tommi win a bunny suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011.Apr.24 05:14 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.24 05:01 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe because shit gets burned an hour after you post it. The forum is dead b/c of you faggot mods. And yeah, this is a retarded thread that actually should have been burned but ironically the mods leave it be. As a shining example of how stupid this game is getting b/c you guys can't just let our posts go and have our banter

ok. what was the reason for the dead forum before then? like back when weeb was amod. everyone still complained that the forum was full of garbage. you have always complained about the mods. when weeb was a mod people talked shit about him, but suddenly when he returns now, he was great. maybe the reason for a dead forum is because there is nothing new to talk about. nothing new has been added to the game which makes it hard for people to make thoughtful threads. everytime there is a good idea here, either:
1) it gets shot down by the community
OR
2) more likely, never gets addressed by Zen.

If zen were to make additions, changes, and come with new material, the forum will follow along and spring back to life. But none of us are going to witness this as zen most likely wont address this issue either.

hold on... who said he was a great mod? he broke rules and got a ban. did his time i might add. i am glad he is back because he is a nice guy and a great al player.

joker would have to be the best mod here. he not only keeps from posting his own opinions but will mail you with a reason as to why shit is modded.

can't wait to see who the next mod is going to be. will be a big shock to the al community. can't say any more.....
(2011.Apr.24 05:21 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.24 05:01 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe because shit gets burned an hour after you post it. The forum is dead b/c of you faggot mods. And yeah, this is a retarded thread that actually should have been burned but ironically the mods leave it be. As a shining example of how stupid this game is getting b/c you guys can't just let our posts go and have our banter

ok. what was the reason for the dead forum before then? like back when weeb was amod. everyone still complained that the forum was full of garbage. you have always complained about the mods. when weeb was a mod people talked shit about him, but suddenly when he returns now, he was great. maybe the reason for a dead forum is because there is nothing new to talk about. nothing new has been added to the game which makes it hard for people to make thoughtful threads. everytime there is a good idea here, either:
OR

If zen were to make additions, changes, and come with new material, the forum will follow along and spring back to life. But none of us are going to witness this as zen most likely wont address this issue either.

I'm addressing the mod issue. Don't quote me if your statement isn't related to my post

goddamn your retarded. m the first section of my post was about the mods.
(2011.Apr.24 05:23 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]hold on... who said he was a great mod? he broke rules and got a ban. did his time i might add.

(2011.Apr.21 05:03 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.21 05:01 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.21 03:49 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]Weebs for mod! again!

Absolutely not.

at least you did your job as a mod. better than most of the current ones can even hope to say
(2011.Apr.24 05:24 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]

OR

I'm addressing the mod issue. Don't quote me if your statement isn't related to my post

it was about weebay, not shit getting wrongfully deleted, so fuck you
(2011.Apr.24 05:23 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ][

joker would have to be the best mod here. he not only keeps from posting his own opinions but will mail you with a reason as to why shit is modded.

I think not
(2011.Apr.24 05:27 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.24 05:24 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]you have always complained about the mods.

read that part. maybe its not the mods. its people like you doing the non stop fucking complaining.
(2011.Apr.24 05:29 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.24 05:24 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]you have always complained about the mods.

read that part. maybe its not the mods. its people like you doing the non stop fucking complaining.

"
(2011.Apr.23 09:31 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i heard their are some lost eggs for us to find. i am going to start in tommi's storage. most likely place.

I bet you'll find some bunnies tied up in there."

This post was removed from the forum. Am I really that out of line for thinking this had no need to be removed? Am I really that big of an asshole for trying to stick up for myself? It was unnecessary, that's the point I'm trying to make. People don't want anything to do with the forum for this reason. I'm done with it, enjoy your sausage fest
(2011.Apr.24 05:47 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.24 05:29 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]

"
(2011.Apr.23 09:31 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i heard their are some lost eggs for us to find. i am going to start in tommi's storage. most likely place.

I bet you'll find some bunnies tied up in there."

This post was removed from the forum. Am I really that out of line for thinking this had no need to be removed? Am I really that big of an asshole for trying to stick up for myself? It was unnecessary, that's the point I'm trying to make. People don't want anything to do with the forum for this reason. I'm done with it, enjoy your sausage fest
Bdcunttard has never given a reason why she has zapped a post. Maybe all the inactive players who are still mods could do a better job.
Half the shit posted in the forums should be modded. Hell! half of what the fucking mods post is useless shit that should be deleted. It's just when people's shit is finally deleted they flip out such as this post should be modded due to the fact that it has nothing to do with this thread which with my understanding we have to stay on topic right?
(2011.Apr.24 05:24 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]

OR

(2011.Apr.24 05:23 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ][

I think not

this thread is about fucking easter bunnnies
this should be moved to another section. maybe the how to play al section.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's