AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Marvel Imposters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

badmanbren

Howlsong Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:Nitr0 is much better as a follower than leader though. For now atleast. Twisted

You better be!! Evil
Sorry sir Siren nothing like that will ever be said again. I swear I will always be your follower Siren. Please forgive me just this once. :oops: P.S. You obviouslly did your job correctlly Theo. Well done.
badmanbren Wrote:Sorry sir Siren nothing like that will ever be said again. I swear I will always be your follower Siren. Please forgive me just this once. :oops: P.S. You obviouslly did your job correctlly Theo. Well done.

Now thats what i like to hear!! btw tho... I prefer "YES MAAM" :wink:

*Edited by Eaglefreak

Please watch the "quote pyramids". If you need to quote someone that quoted someone else, simply highlight and delete the old. Thank you Smile

playajam

i sometimes wish we couldn't change our names so much. i don't know who all you old marvel guys are anymore.

what's deathlock's name now?

Thor

playajam Wrote:i sometimes wish we couldn't change our names so much. i don't know who all you old marvel guys are anymore.

what's deathlock's name now?
What was yours in the first place?!?!

Deathlok is another super secret spy with me, we ain't telling jack no more. :wink:

playajam

i don't remember my first name. you guys brought me along in the first marvel gang then made me pres of the second marvel gang and had rogue there to make sure i didn't mess up too bad Smile

one of my names was mantis
then sentry
i forget my first name

badmanbren

Nitro was my name, it's now Nitr0.

mudpies

I learned how to be a gang by watching marvel play and organize. It kind of bummed me out when things started to crumble a bit. You guys were powerful.

badmanbren

Some of us still are. Twisted
badmanbren Wrote:Some of us still are. Twisted
are you? :shock:

badmanbren

Well not after my week on holiday that messed me up, but give it time until the school holidays and I'll be raping some AwakenedLanders that raped me when I was gone. Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's