AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Got lucky last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You mugged $21,198 out of their pockets!
Experience Earned : 98 
Hospitalization Time : 10
You mugged $20,946 out of their pockets!
Experience Earned : 44 
Hospitalization Time : 11
You mugged $16,726 out of their pockets!
Experience Earned : 58 
Hospitalization Time : 14

paid for my first borg
Borgs arent good when your stats arent good shoulda went into housing
my stats may not be the same as my lvl but they are pretty good but with boost i can get a better weapon when next i mug someone
(2011.Apr.02 08:11 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]my stats may not be the same as my lvl but they are pretty good but with boost i can get a better weapon when next i mug someone

And that's where you have failed. Borgs don't count towards weapon requirements, stupidfuck.
(2011.Apr.02 08:52 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.02 08:11 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]my stats may not be the same as my lvl but they are pretty good but with boost i can get a better weapon when next i mug someone

And that's where you have failed. Borgs don't count towards weapon requirements, stupidfuck.
(2011.Apr.02 08:52 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

i know it doesnt but it helps with over all attack or defense
did you at least get one of the expensive borgs?
probably not.
If your stats aren't, at least, at par with your level...They aren't good. I don't think borgs fire off all the time, either, but you'd have to ask someone with borgs about that. I'm free of 'em.
borgs are lazy some of the time, just like your stats shadowrift. btw you can eat a fat one
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's