AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Got lucky last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well well i see the forums are still full of name calling action.
(2011.Apr.02 02:40 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]Well well i see the forums are still full of name calling action.

get fucked.
LOL, nice to see you too.
(2011.Apr.02 08:11 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]my stats may not be the same as my lvl but they are pretty good but with boost i can get a better weapon when next i mug someone

Not working well for you.

You pound ShadowRift to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 109

And i have the shitiest stats atm. nowhere close to my level. whats that say about you?
(2011.Apr.02 04:38 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.02 08:11 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]my stats may not be the same as my lvl but they are pretty good but with boost i can get a better weapon when next i mug someone

Not working well for you.

You pound ShadowRift to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 109

And i have the shitiest stats atm. nowhere close to my level. whats that say about you?

At what point does it make sense for a weaksauce player to make fun of another player for being weak, when the difference between them is only a few stats?
and 500 days
(2011.Apr.02 04:59 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]and 500 days

days dont always matter if u only been playing for like 1/4 of them like me
(2011.Apr.02 05:00 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]

I would have to agree with you, I'm over 900 days, only played about 600 of them, and for only about the past year have I actually put some decent time and money into playing.
(2011.Apr.02 05:32 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.02 05:00 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]

I would have to agree with you, I'm over 900 days, only played about 600 of them, and for only about the past year have I actually put some decent time and money into playing.

And you are still weaksauce.Ninja
congratulations on your mugs and basically free borg.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's