AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011.Feb.26 01:51 AM)bigchaz Wrote: [ -> ]yeahhh says the india insulting a donation to the game that has lost half its population in a year

would you care to discuss how your convo fit the same one we were having

I was responding to someone who told me they dropped a ton of credits earlier in the night and didn't realize they didn't get the better conversion rate. After the amount of credits they told me they spent, that was my response.

Of course, our conversation was a bit similar, so I responded to the wrong one. Then I realized I sent it to the wrong person and apologized.

I didn't realize I had posted a full weekend gymboree until now, forgetting to change the text. So now I understand why you were upset.
AS A XPAT WOULD SAY PHOCEPHY PHUFILLED
Shut up chaz

The forums used to be such a pleasant place to be. Its quite literally gone to shit these days
im known to cause trouble in the around here
(2011.Feb.26 02:01 AM)bigchaz Wrote: [ -> ]AS A XPAT WOULD SAY PHOCEPHY PHUFILLED

which XPat said that, more likely to hear us say fuck the wranglers i think.
(2011.Feb.26 02:18 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ][quote='bigchaz' pid='215693' dateline='1298707277']

[/quote

mardi gras wedo not understand will own afterwards
(2011.Feb.26 03:05 AM)bigchaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.26 02:18 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ][quote='bigchaz' pid='215693' dateline='1298707277']

[/quote

mardi gras wedo not understand will own afterwards

oh, you are playing high. nice work.
i think he means braphacy
(2011.Feb.26 02:01 AM)bigchaz Wrote: [ -> ]AS A XPAT WOULD SAY PHOCEPHY PHUFILLED

You mispelled Prophecy, but yes it was Phulfilled.
Wow Zone I dont think i've ever seen u post hammered LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's