AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Best Valentines day ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You guys aren't doing it right.
(2011.Feb.14 09:20 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You should get yourself in the CP sales thread in suggestions. That made sense. xD

I guess the mob doesn't agree:

Sym-Pak - Orange $25,000 Info | Buy
Sym-Pak - Orange $30,000 Info | Buy
Sym-Pak - Orange $49,999 Info | Buy
Sym-Pak - Orange $50,000 Info | Buy
(2011.Feb.14 12:04 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.14 09:20 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You should get yourself in the CP sales thread in suggestions. That made sense. xD

I guess the mob doesn't agree:

Sym-Pak - Orange $30,000 Info | Buy
Sym-Pak - Orange $49,999 Info | Buy
Sym-Pak - Orange $50,000 Info | Buy

A fool and their money are soon parted.
Yeah...That's amazing, though. It's going to hilarious if any of those sell.
the first train I did with the endurance was a full train, 74 energy, netted me 50 endu points with no trainer, 20 endu, and 1000. It also only took away 500 happiness. After that, I've only gotten a max of 30 dev points, and have lost 800 happiness per full train. Zen re-did the formula for endurance shortly after implementing it, causing the endurance to zap more happiness, thus lowering a full train drastically.

The original formula made it more worthwhile, but understandably, the way it was set-up would have been overkill and provided a ton of endurance for someone with a beachhouse or better and decent endurance.
(2011.Feb.14 03:05 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]the first train I did with the endurance was a full train, 74 energy, netted me 50 endu points with no trainer, 20 endu, and 1000. It also only took away 500 happiness. After that, I've only gotten a max of 30 dev points, and have lost 800 happiness per full train. Zen re-did the formula for endurance shortly after implementing it, causing the endurance to zap more happiness, thus lowering a full train drastically.

The original formula made it more worthwhile, but understandably, the way it was set-up would have been overkill and provided a ton of endurance for someone with a beachhouse or better and decent endurance.

so you haven't worked out the trick to training this yet?
It was like that the last time, too, you dillholes. xD Donate $100 and rape the gym, already. That's how you beat it.
Yeah, have 20+ humanity Wink

I need stats right now, not endurance. I could just drop $10 or $20 in and get the same amount of endu as I would make versus training it today.

The simple answer would be to train very small increments of energy so that you only use as much happiness as your next refresh will provide. I don't have that kind of time or patience for this game. You could also supplement your happiness refreshes with sym paks, I suppose.
(2011.Feb.14 03:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]It was like that the last time, too, you dillholes. xD Donate $100 and rape the gym, already. That's how you beat it.

I'd rather throw the 11,500 creds into endurance than train endurance today. It's great for those who need endurance, but I'd rather make 2,500 dev points of dexterity today than 500 endurance points.
/happiness Sad
(2011.Feb.14 03:39 PM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]/happiness Sad

where is the dancing devil?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's