AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anyone know what the candy does? The list of possible outcomes would be great beyond melee/ranged/defense bonus.
(2010.Nov.13 05:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what the candy does? The list of possible outcomes would be great beyond melee/ranged/defense bonus.

can give doc wagon, refresh everything... and i think that's it
Aside from the bonuses, I've gotten a couple of hp refills and an ep refill.
Gross. Oh well. I'll use 'em up when the time comes to be. Tenbot Credits might stick around a few extra years, too. xD Those things are great.
I've gotten a bunch of combat bonuses, one doc wagon thing, a couple energy refreshes, and no ap refreshes. I'm saving them for when I need the combat bonuses, they seem to be the most likely bonuses
I keep getting a melee bonus, great when your a shotty user.
I hear that docwagon makes
you a pussy lol
(2010.Nov.13 06:40 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting a melee bonus, great when your a shotty user.

same here. Maybe need to grab an axe since I have never used any melee bonus I have received.
you get:
ap
ep
melee
range
resistance
doc wagon
hp
and maybe happiness
(2010.Nov.13 06:42 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.13 06:40 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting a melee bonus, great when your a shotty user.

same here. Maybe need to grab an axe since I have never used any melee bonus I have received.

Ive borrowed a sword and have a riot axe in my gang vault, from what i can tell they dont stack they run consecutively but i may be wrong there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's