AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Anyone else embarrass someone this bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010.Nov.10 08:24 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]this is kinda funny.
seems we picked the right guest speaker for our seminar.

Highlarious. I am shocked Pun doesn't remember this.

Makers'd
I distinctly remember him mocking conrad for making a huge scene over the +'s not stacking.... too lazy to search for those specific threads.
(2010.Nov.10 07:30 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Pun....i used my CPs to beat you. you forgot about those.

also.....i wouldnt waste candies on g2, bc i dont need to. im saving them all for you one day (when i run out of my 27,000 CPs).
(2010.Nov.10 07:26 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]Round 1
spacebird hits XXX for 1551 damage. XXX resists 27 for a total of 1524 damage.
XXX misses spacebird!
Round 2
spacebird hits XXX for 326 damage. XXX resists 42 for a total of 284 damage.
Bael misses spacebird!
Round 3
spacebird hits XXX for 1502 damage. XXX resists 31 for a total of 1471 damage.
spacebird defeated XXX.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 337
Hospitalization Time : 19

deuce 1500'd

tag worthy. would match your tag for "first to register a single PvP hit over 2,000 hit points of damage", like Chance has for 1000. oh wait.....nevermind.

1st vs 5th, I win

Connie
June 2008 Jail Break - 5th Place
meh so what....until i get an official zen post on cps, aps, eps, stacking, candies, upgrades, turrets, gang cps, upgrades and what not ill post and mock who i want

connie is still a tool who cant understand that hes offline at 15 no less......stupid

thats mocking

now its a party
Not it's Cheetah under that account. The real Pun wouldn't be found with his head crammed 20,000 leagues up his own ass.

Really need to assess your life, guy.
dont get me started man...i have nothing against you till you call me a liar...f you big boy

heres your reason dill hole

you are toxic...even supposedly sober you suck as a person--work on people skills..you might be great in gang play and combat but the second you feel the need you blast all reason aside...wtg man...you just alienated me...dont grovel again

i always hated gollum...thats my new name for you

and another thing...dont diss 20,000 leagues with my name...fn great movie and awesome ride...still hate disney for removing it
Tommi is the coolest fat fock on two hamhocks!
tommi truly doesnt know how to have friends...might be cartman reincarnated
(2010.Nov.10 09:23 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]tommi truly doesnt know how to have friends...might be cartman reincarnated

PUN. I always liked you since gtoofs! But I hate when cheets posts in the forums as you and not to be a snitch but it is truly obvious.

Plus I call my penis the Punisher and I bet you look just like it.
dude...whatever

cheets is in bed...and no im not going to show you a pic sick fu

who are you again

and if you really did know me...as you truly dont...she really hates sp...try again
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's