AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Anyone else embarrass someone this bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010.Nov.17 12:53 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.10 10:08 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]I am not concerned because I am real and your ingame antics do not affect me personally. I remember when forum was filled with friendship. It ppl like you who drove all the fun ppl away.

When exactly was this? They've always been filled with garbage. Its gotten worse the last year or so b/c we have nothing interesting to do ingame... !!

She has a point. The forums haven't ever really been filled with friendship.
Hello friends.
(2010.Nov.17 12:53 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.10 10:08 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]I am not concerned because I am real and your ingame antics do not affect me personally. I remember when forum was filled with friendship. It ppl like you who drove all the fun ppl away.

When exactly was this? They've always been filled with garbage. Its gotten worse the last year or so b/c we have nothing interesting to do ingame... !!

what about our friendship howl?
does yanking a 10 pt gang battle off someone constitute embarrassment? it must.

12:40 pm Conrad hospitalized you.
Puns not gonna like that you're two timing him with Connie. You've gotta keep that promiscuity to a minimum bird, you don't wanna catch the germ. I wouldn't be suprised if Connie was a carrier.
(2010.Nov.22 03:42 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]does yanking a 10 pt gang battle off someone constitute embarrassment? it must.

no. its just a dare for you to do something about it.
(2010.Nov.22 04:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.22 03:42 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]does yanking a 10 pt gang battle off someone constitute embarrassment? it must.

connie, i'm not about to hosp some of my closest friends in the game. you know me well enough to get my goad if you really desire to.
(2010.Nov.22 05:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.22 04:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]

connie, i'm not about to hosp some of my closest friends in the game. you know me well enough to get my goad if you really desire to.

please stop embarrassing me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's