AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL PEST CONTROL SERVICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Nightrain

(DO NOT POST HERE TO BITCH OR COMPLAIN THIS IS MENT ONLY AS A FUN THREAD)
Follow along or add to it if you like

Biggrin DISCLAIMER Biggrin

:shock: The following story is based on fiction. Any character resemblance whether physically, facially or nasty body odor is only a coincidence.No royalties will be passed on to any person or persons claiming to be one of the people portrayed in this story. This is a copy righted material and cannot be duplicated, copied or electronically passed on without the authors consent, :shock:

Razz I cant believe i actually have to put this in. and NO to those that have sent me mails I will not send you any royalty checks Razz

Due to a total infestation of rodents and other creepy crawlers. It has now become apparent that there is a need for some exterminators.

IM sure some of you have suffered from those nasty little bites in turn festering and forcing you to short or long hospital stays.

Well we of the AL Pesticide Home Service (not affiliated to Awakened Lands management or ownership)
Are here to service the problem.

We will be taking immediate steps. Our current program will commence with the cropping of nose ,ear and back hairs.Once this has been done We will attempt to potty train these pests. This could take some time, as it appears some of them have not learned the correct procedure for the use of toilet paper.

Due to extensive elective surgery by Sarge AKA Private and Cris they will be receiving Electro-shock therapy in the hopes of realigning loose brain cells. We do hope that it will also help out in removing the adult acne they seem to be suffering from.

Now Yoda will be a special case since he seems to spend a lot of time in space. We have had to prepare special traps. A large assortment of Star Wars,Star trek and Andromeda figure toys and accessories are being used as bait.

Once captured our psychologist will attempt to introduce him to reruns of the power puff girls and Barny.
This will be a long procedure as currently test studies have showed that most subjects think themselves little green aliens with pointy ears,stuby legs and the body of a beer keg are extremely difficult to reintroduce to society.
At one point most pests associated with this ailment have been placed in front of homes replacing the lawn Gnomes a second benefits is that they are great at scarring little children and chasing away stray animals.
But they do have a habit of leaving brown little gifts all over the place.

Our Scientists and Sanatarary Engineers are currently working on plans to help the remainder of the pests.

Additional posts will be made as new procedures are implemented.

Now the AL Pest Control Service is an independently owned and operated company.
At this time we are looking for independent contractors who will be willing to take on this most horrendous job for the betterment of the community and our health.

So please post your resume on this thread. We do urge you to take into consideration the long hours that will be spent in recovering from applying the treatments. This is not a job to take lightly but it is an enjoyable one.

Chris Mangano

Can someone just lock this thread before it gets out of control? Seriously, how is this not considered personal attacks when the guy mentions people by name (though badly mispelled)?

Nightrain

its based on the same as i have done before.

Prior posts have been read and enjoyed by many.
So dont be a grouch tun that frown upsdie down and enjoy the day.

But I do ask all if you post please follow along and keep it clean for all to read and enjoy

Oh Cris Im sorry but if that was your resume to become an idependent contractor. We will not be able to accept it at this time.

Please feel free to try again and do try to put a little into it.

Thank you for applying
we are an equal oportunity emplyer

matt5250

Chris Mangano Wrote:Can someone just lock this thread before it gets out of control? Seriously, how is this not considered personal attacks when the guy mentions people by name (though badly mispelled)?

he mentions character's by name, if they happen to coincide with your actual name, that's not NT's fault.

Jack Daniels

matt5250 Wrote:
Chris Mangano Wrote:Can someone just lock this thread before it gets out of control? Seriously, how is this not considered personal attacks when the guy mentions people by name (though badly mispelled)?

he mentions character's by name, if they happen to coincide with your actual name, that's not NT's fault.

Just like all your 'friends' quitting is 'our characters' fault, so it's not actually our fault.....it's those mean ole characters!

It was also our characters that deleted EVERY GANG you have ever been in, not Chris or myself!

Nightrain

ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT IT TAKE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD.
DONT USE THIS THREAD TO REHASH OLD STORIES. IM NOT INTERESTED AND IM SURE MY READERS ARE NOT INTERESTED.

SO HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO NOT POST IF YOU CAN'T ADD TO THE FUN OF THIS THREAD.

hawk187

I think someone hass been dipping into their own pesticide juice Twisted

matt5250

The pest population has been steadily growing over the last few days despite our efforts. the potty training in particular has been extremely difficult and has resulted in large scale industrial accidents. these accident zones have been closed to the general public and can be recognized by the large amount of caution tape used around the perimeter. if you are not a member of the AL Pesticide Home Service, please, and I stress this, please do not attempt to cross the caution tape to get a better look.

hawk187

Please step over the tape and take a look, the tape is just there to peak curiosity. It is fun on this side, we do not bite just come on over and take a peek we won't bite hard

badmanbren

ohhhh, the temptations of just crossing.

Idea Aha, binoculars may do the trick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's