AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mail blockers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2011.Sep.01 04:57 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.31 04:02 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.31 01:27 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]Ah bird were you feeling left out, thanks for blocking me, guess I cut to close to the nerve, but yes yes to save face on the forum you just tell everyone I didnt and all that Wink

another sv turd posting his shit in our forums.... the pig will get pissed and probably move to the 60/50 districts and train that little bit harder. in case you see this cheats, just like to say hello bitch!! Smile

Ahem... My forums.

Nope.
(2011.Sep.01 09:42 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.01 04:57 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.31 04:02 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.31 01:27 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]Ah bird were you feeling left out, thanks for blocking me, guess I cut to close to the nerve, but yes yes to save face on the forum you just tell everyone I didnt and all that Wink

another sv turd posting his shit in our forums.... the pig will get pissed and probably move to the 60/50 districts and train that little bit harder. in case you see this cheats, just like to say hello bitch!! Smile

Ahem... My forums.

Nope.

Whatever you say.

Not that you get a say pussy. You let them burn yo mamma's home!
glennquagmire, jaime white, the general, and thehorse are all mail blockers

they seem to want to be sv anyhow, might as well block mails like cheetah! hahaaa

funny how some people turn into what they despise most
sorry that we wont let you just hosp our gang mate when ever you want to. for the record, the reason ppl left your gang is because it had too much power. i mail blocked you as i couldn't be bothered with your arrogance dude. i respect you and would still call you a friend, just not interested in your bull shit atm.
You noticed that too. Takes areal man to hold onto reality when power is involved.
lol, there is no power on a game!

but seriously, the only difference between cheetahs holiday thread and benders gang profile, is that his doesn't rhyme.
(2012.Mar.21 08:34 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]the reason ppl left your gang is because it had too much power.

Top 50 Overall Stats

Rank User
1 EADP TheGeneral
2 EADP BenderRodriguez

define too much power
(2012.Mar.21 08:56 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.21 08:34 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]the reason ppl left your gang is because it had too much power.

Top 50 Overall Stats

Rank User
1 EADP TheGeneral
2 EADP BenderRodriguez

define too much power

a gang with 35 members that at one stage had both of the above in it.
Last 50 Gang Additions

Gang Player Joined
EADP Ushanewnewba 21 Mar 12 @ 10:05:40 AM

just wanted to throw that out there
(2012.Mar.21 08:58 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.21 08:56 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Top 50 Overall Stats

Rank User
1 EADP TheGeneral
2 EADP BenderRodriguez

define too much power

a gang with 35 members that at one stage had both of the above in it.

let me let you realize something, everyone here is here by their own free will. i am not going to shut out loyal members that want to be in habitat just cause. you are clearly mad that i built this gang on my own when you have the top two players in the game yet can only draw the likes of jaimewhite and superdave.

again gq, there is no power. it's all in your head. you all are the ones on the power trip, therefore, maybe that is why you are having trouble filling a hideout
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's