AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mail blockers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
please add hannibal to list of said females.

mission accomplish....knew you were a pud hanni.
Ah bird were you feeling left out, thanks for blocking me, guess I cut to close to the nerve, but yes yes to save face on the forum you just tell everyone I didnt and all that Wink
(2011.Aug.31 01:27 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]Ah bird were you feeling left out, thanks for blocking me, guess I cut to close to the nerve, but yes yes to save face on the forum you just tell everyone I didnt and all that Wink

another sv turd posting his shit in our forums.... the pig will get pissed and probably move to the 60/50 districts and train that little bit harder. in case you see this cheats, just like to say hello bitch!! Smile
(2011.Aug.31 04:02 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.31 01:27 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]Ah bird were you feeling left out, thanks for blocking me, guess I cut to close to the nerve, but yes yes to save face on the forum you just tell everyone I didnt and all that Wink

another sv turd posting his shit in our forums.... the pig will get pissed and probably move to the 60/50 districts and train that little bit harder. in case you see this cheats, just like to say hello bitch!! Smile

Ah wee glenn thanks for reminding me why most people no longer post on the forums anymore. Im sure new players see this kind of stuff and just say, "oh this is the game for me."

i block lame fucks all the time. i never said i do not. all i am doing is exposing the hypocritic ignorance known as pun.
(2011.Aug.31 05:22 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]

i block lame fucks all the time. i never said i do not. all i am doing is exposing the hypocritic ignorance known as pun.

Dont get mad Tweety its only a game lol
(2011.Aug.31 05:47 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.31 05:22 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.31 01:27 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]Ah bird were you feeling left out, thanks for blocking me, guess I cut to close to the nerve, but yes yes to save face on the forum you just tell everyone I didnt and all that

Dont get mad Tweety its only a game lol

i think you are all the ones getting worn out, kid lol
what the fucka is a chinease downhill?
(2011.Aug.31 04:02 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

Ahem... My forums.
[Image: e9316b44333a33566d06611a044ee07bc28f668b.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's