AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: docwagon kittens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ouch cant do absinthe but we can do jager bombs or even better irish car bombs....yum
those two in the same night ? well i ill have to take a day out of work
hawaiian punch+absinthe=win

cheetah

(2010.Nov.08 09:06 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]She passes out after a few hours of drinking with him. How do you think their first child was consummated.

You just made a big mistake! We have 2 children, the perfect life, 1 girl, 1 boy. Our firstborn, our girl, is the apple of her father's eye. Her father being Pun. Your comment, wow, that's REALLY gonna hurt up your ass, you don't say things like that about a daughter who is well loved by a father who can online kick your ass, unless you want your online ass kicked! I would start apologizing now, knowing Pun as I do, and how he protects his daughter, or wow! I would just say wow.....you really said the wrong thing if you don't!
(2010.Nov.12 07:42 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.08 09:06 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]She passes out after a few hours of drinking with him. How do you think their first child was consummated.

You just made a big mistake! We have 2 children, the perfect life, 1 girl, 1 boy. Our firstborn, our girl, is the apple of her father's eye. Her father being Pun. Your comment, wow, that's REALLY gonna hurt up your arse, you don't say things like that about a daughter who is well loved by a father who can online kick your arse, unless you want your online arse kicked! I would start apologizing now, knowing Pun as I do, and how he protects his daughter, or wow! I would just say wow.....you really said the wrong thing if you don't!

what does any of that have to do with drunken sex? Seriously.
also, i don't know if you noticed it, but pun posted three times after he said that... didn't seem that mad, he just did a few leaves.

You just made a big mistake! We have 2 children, the perfect life, 1 girl, 1 boy. Our firstborn, our girl, is the apple of her father's eye. Her father being Pun. Your comment, wow, that's REALLY gonna hurt up your arse, you don't say things like that about a daughter who is well loved by a father who can online kick your arse, unless you want your online arse kicked! I would start apologizing now, knowing Pun as I do, and how he protects his daughter, or wow! I would just say wow.....you really said the wrong thing if you don't!

Oh yeah well my dad could kick your dads ass.

19385 Synd KingFoley 42 263 Hospitalized by Punisher.
26573 Synd johnsonhalo 32 239 Hospitalized by Cheetah.

Good times!
You pound BigNick to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 321
(2010.Nov.12 07:48 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]

19385 Synd KingFoley 42 263 Hospitalized by Punisher.
26573 Synd johnsonhalo 32 239 Hospitalized by Cheetah.

Good times!

gotta love when they get drunk and bring up old grudges.
(2010.Nov.12 07:48 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah well my dad could kick your dads arse.

My dad's dead but I am pretty sure I could kick most of your dad's asses...Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's