AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: docwagon kittens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
docwagon'd again....not a bad addition, i guess its better than just a hp refill

im starting to hate that doc
(2010.Nov.04 05:07 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]docwagon'd again....not a bad addition, i guess its better than just a hp refill

just wish there was an option to click to use it or not use it when you wanted after you get 5 of them stacked up trying to score an ep refill. i certainly wouldn't be wasting them on the likes of ewe!

and what exactly did bourbon turn nola and mississippi into again?
bourbon built the mississippi and new orleans as a major world port dude

bourbon trail and all that......whiskey and bourbon histories are pretty cool...try the history channel
Jeez Pun......shut up.....the republicans took over............We got what we wanted........Cheers to you......!
(2010.Nov.04 06:17 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]bourbon built the mississippi and new orleans as a major world port dude

bourbon trail and all that......whiskey and bourbon histories are pretty cool...try the history channel

i guess the big river had nothing to do with it.
(2010.Nov.04 07:16 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.04 06:17 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]bourbon built the mississippi and new orleans as a major world port dude

i guess the big river had nothing to do with it.

geography pretty cooltoo it seems

try national geographic
(2010.Nov.04 05:57 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.04 05:07 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]docwagon'd again....not a bad addition, i guess its better than just a hp refill

just wish there was an option to click to use it or not use it when you wanted after you get 5 of them stacked up trying to score an ep refill. i certainly wouldn't be wasting them on the likes of ewe!

and what exactly did bourbon turn nola and mississippi into again?

Water...you could say it turned bourbon to water.
4468 SV Chance 45 6 Lost in combat to UFO. DocWagon to the rescue!

hhhmmmm
Meooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

22175 SV Howse91 39 2 Lost in combat to Ushanewnewba. DocWagon to the rescue!
Biggest SV selfing thread ever?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's