AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: dear superdave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

litze123

im am realy sorry for boasting about u attacking me with a hideout weapon and making fun off u cos u lost without me know the facts
so could u take this apology and accept it

love ur friend afterdeath cheers

and ps i anybody need a traing gang plz message me

litze123

and leaving the gang with out saying why i left and for apparently i scammed him into giveing me 4k and he was so kind for spliting the oc money with me
i hope this is enough for u to stop hosping me love ur enemy afterdeath

BadLuck

Superdave is a bitch, you shouldnt apologize to that fag.
superdave = superdouche
i bet hes related to that duchebag guy...perfect sense

litze123

i had to or he would keep hosping me
(2010.Oct.29 09:05 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i bet hes related to that duchebag guy...perfect sense

Hey Pun! It's kinda weird you think about me in any way, good or bad... I don't even really remember what I said to you bahahahahaha

Most of been good though hahaha
(2010.Oct.29 09:21 PM)litze123 Wrote: [ -> ]i had to or he would keep hosping me

fuck that, toughen up, this game aint for wimps, if you wanna talk smack, expect consequences
If you don't retract your apology im going to hosp you. What to do!?
(2010.Oct.30 01:29 AM)Weathers Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't retract your apology im going to hosp you. What to do!?

lol, rock n hard place'd....
grow some balls. tell superdave to shove it. i told cheetah to shove it. i'll tell any of you wimps to shove it, ya hear me?!?!?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's