AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Good side of being new Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Being at the top is not as fun as being a newb.

Discuss:

Pro:
You get challenges.
You get to feel a sense of accomplishment for passing your rival
You get a feel of direction. Feel like your character is growing
You get to look forward to new equipment
Every single penny counts, you want to save and strategize your character.

Con:
Easy to get pick on
ah, the nature of all videogames imo, . . . great time @ the start, work hard to get where you are, and then when you reach the top there is nothing left to do. What I like about this game is there isn't a top, you could always get better.

"... and you ask yourself, How did I get here? Letting the days go by . . . ."
You must be speaking hypothetically.
(2010.Oct.28 04:19 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]ah, the nature of all videogames imo, . . . great time @ the start, work hard to get where you are, and then when you reach the top there is nothing left to do. What I like about this game is there isn't a top, you could always get better.

"... and you ask yourself, How did I get here? Letting the days go by . . . ."

Well there is a top. At least there is a plateau.

I have to agree with Zeon. I was fun coming up, equipping a new weapon or armor. Think it was so cool that I finally did a 30 hideout damage or had a 250 crit. lol Even throughout all the hosp wars we had it was still fun.
i made some mistakes as a newwb if i could go back i would my stats would be a huge difference now
Couldnt even start over now, the best part was not knowing what to do, not knowing who i could and couldnt beat...

now i know what pretty much what everything does how everything works and who i can and cant beat...

the more i learned, the more it helped my character, but it also made this game more of a bore...
lol, prolly the biggest mistake was activating my forum account........
(2010.Oct.28 04:51 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]the more i learned, the more it helped my character, but it also made this game more of a bore...

Thats why so many are in favor of an entire game rest, and not letting anymore people start another character.
(2010.Oct.28 04:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]lol, prolly the biggest mistake was activating my forum account........
(2010.Oct.28 04:57 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.28 04:51 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]the more i learned, the more it helped my character, but it also made this game more of a bore...

Thats why so many are in favor of an entire game rest, and not letting anymore people start another character.

yea Rolleyes .
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's