AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Good side of being new Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010.Oct.28 07:05 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.28 05:07 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.28 04:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]lol, prolly the biggest mistake was stealing all those credits...
(2010.Oct.28 07:07 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.28 07:05 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.28 05:07 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.28 04:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]lol, prolly the biggest mistake was stealing all those credits...

not really, that was worth it.
Rember the first time your gang leader or friend gave you 50K to upgrade or buy a weapon? You were like holy shit! Now you blow that easily with a trainer or in a war. lol
i remember when i joined i had durtywhite and fearthereaper helping me, then i dropped a donation into endurance and into intel (if i could go back id drop it all into end)
I dont regret dropping all the money into intel. If I would have put all that into end I would prolly only be up another level or 2 in end.
(2010.Oct.28 07:25 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I dont regret dropping all the money into intel. If I would have put all that into end I would prolly only be up another level or 2 in end.

I dunno, Brug, that 5 in endu sounds like it would be pretty helpful...
wouldnt be 5. 1.5 at best.
true, id prolly be up to 26 endo i reckon
I am a n00b...my stats sucks,my end is so low,even Accipender can beat me (this is the saddest part)....but I have some friends here,many enemies (hy Bru & CF) and still I have part of fun,I am not here to be #1 or in the Best 50 players,I am here to kill my free time.

In every day can learn something new,from Zeon how to increase your stats when is gym day,from SG how to protect the little n00bs,from Lucky666 how to hosp,from Birdie how to use stims...
frag SG and his little n00bs
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's