AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Zen situation...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

ShadowKid

She is pretty quick with me aswell.

Bcon you have a PM (forums)
usually within a couple hours..i rarely mail her though
(2010.Oct.27 04:40 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]normally < 24 hours. no complaints here.
I just text her. Seems to be much easier.
Try titling your mail "I'll tell you when I'm ready to come" that should get a quick response.Winky
(2010.Oct.26 06:54 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]I had unread mails from several months ago that she never responded to. I finally deleted them because there were so many cluttering up my outbox.

Didn't you mention recently that you had like 100k mails in your inbox? Perhaps you just never noticed the reply?
(2010.Oct.27 02:32 PM)zliplus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.26 06:54 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]I had unread mails from several months ago that she never responded to. I finally deleted them because there were so many cluttering up my outbox.

Didn't you mention recently that you had like 100k mails in your inbox? Perhaps you just never noticed the reply?

Could you try making sense?
(2010.Oct.26 06:58 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Zenith [2] soooooooooooo UNREAD! 26.Apr.10

doesn't mean she didn't read it
(2010.Oct.27 07:50 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]She is pretty quick with me aswell.

Bcon you have a PM (forums)

Thats strange, as i asked you if zen gets back to your mails about a month ago and you said not all the time these days since err left, i still have the mail somewhere. Hmm?...

ShadowKid

Nope. There is a difference between now and then TB. Obviously not now because i havn't logged in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's