Poll: Does zen get back to your mails these days?
No
Yes
IDK I haven't tried lately
bacon
[Show Results]

The Zen situation...
2010.Oct.26, 04:56 PM
The Zen situation...
Does zen get back to your mails?

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2010.Oct.26, 05:27 PM
RE: The Zen situation...
yes she dose the next day or the night
2010.Oct.26, 06:54 PM
I had unread mails from several months ago that she never responded to. I finally deleted them because there were so many cluttering up my outbox.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2010.Oct.26, 06:58 PM
Zenith [2] soooooooooooo UNREAD! 26.Apr.10

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Oct.26, 07:01 PM
I believe a lot of it has to do with the title and what its concerning. I have started titling my mails stating what they are about, some get read, some dont but I'd say about 95% of mine get responded to.
2010.Oct.26, 07:02 PM
(2010.Oct.26 06:58 PM)chance Wrote:  Zenith [2] soooooooooooo UNREAD! 26.Apr.10

Funny, I use to think that mine went unread like that. But Zen does read them. Lots of people leave them as read. I will not say Zen reads every mail, because I can't speak for her, but sometimes when I think she hasn't, I see a response if required

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Oct.26, 07:10 PM
Err once responded from his account to one of my mails to Zen that was unread.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Oct.26, 07:28 PM
(2010.Oct.26 07:10 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  Err once responded from his account to one of my mails to Zen that was unread.

Thats because they had access to each others mails...multis!

That actually happened to me once too, I was kinda shocked but was ok whatever because I actually got an answer
2010.Oct.26, 07:40 PM
I am not sure whether it is when she is Offline, or if a mail sits in her inbox long enough, but when she replies to mails using her game-mail-forwarding program, they will remain listed as "Unread", because she never actually signed in and read them.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Oct.26, 07:41 PM
(2010.Oct.26 07:28 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.26 07:10 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  Err once responded from his account to one of my mails to Zen that was unread.

Thats because they had access to each others mails...multis!

That actually happened to me once too, I was kinda shocked but was ok whatever because I actually got an answer

Zen can read mails, without logging in, and without marking them as read. Its very easy to set it up that way and thats what she does. Its been stated many times.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.